Miley Cyrus

Meh, there is better jailbait, architecurally, but that is pretty nice ass. I want to be in a child star someday.

meh, im with josh… they are both mediocre, bynes would be my vote… cyrus is not hot at all.

MOBOOST GETS MY VOTE.

I would take MOBOOST4U over her.

:lol:

She was a child star on Nickelodeon. If you are 25ish and under, you would have seen her on TV on like All That. She still has some shows on there but I think shes 21 now.

http://www.deadlinehollywooddaily.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/08/amandabynes.jpg

You guys want me to post some pics of me spreadin my butt cheeks? This board hasn’t really seen nudes in a while lol.

^YESSSS

amanda FTMFW, my bros gf looks ust like miley whom i think is gross

i’d take any of the above for the money they’re worth alone…

i’d do them on a bed of money smacking them around with stacks of 100’s

id rather bang ashley tisdale

Amanda Bynes all the way, plus I will also take the look alike that works at Cheesecake Factory.

miley, only because its nice to see disney have some scandal

I like Miley although she’s completely a ditz. I also don’t think Amanda is a natural blond.

In conclusion, both are hurtin’ for a squirtin’

yep

well, it’s seen. but i still agree

Give Miley 2 or 3 years of growing up and she’s going to be a knockout.

Bynes has more talent in her pinky than any young star has in their whole body. My kids grew up watching her she is awesome(and gorgeous). Its also nice to see that she hasnt had any hiccups along the wayat least none publicized

I GET OMG you know who you look like ALL THE TIME!!!.. they always say ryan seacrest :frowning: but I guess the manlier version according to a few asian girls

I wouldn’t kick either one out of bed, but none of the broads in this thread are all that impressive as far as famous chicks go.

Amanda Bynes all the way