Minor Project: TJ's '02 Z06

Latest updates:- Semi-Dry Sump is all ordered and paid for, just waiting for the SOB to ship the thing. It’s a small operation and all made to order (for little details like double roller timing setup or not) and they also test-fit everything on a C5 at their shop. It’s supposed to ship tomorrow, we’ll see.- G-Stop Setup is on, pics to come.- LG Spindle Mounts are on, mocking up DRM ducts.- DRM Trans & Diff Coolers almost complete (pics below)- Forgot to order my DRM Solid Steering Rack Bushings, d’oh! At least the Dry Sump is taking forever and that’s the time to do 'em (since you have to move the rack to get to the crank bolt to pull the pulley to pull the front cover to pull the pan to pull your pud.- LG Billet AL Driveshaft Coupler installed in place of front coupler, brand new BMW OEM coupler installed in rear (the stock ones that came out said “made in Germany” on them so I suspect they all come from the same place, but the BMW ones are “supposed” to be better quality, not sure I buy that story :wackit: ).- Ended up putting in a LS7 Clutch for simplicity and driveability. Also put in a new slave/throwout when I was in there and remote bleeder line.

DRM Trans/Diff Cooler Pics:

Passenger side, pump is obvious but note the actual cooler mounted behind what was the brake cooling duct.

Driver side, same story.

Note fitting we rigged up to retain trans temp sensor.

VBP poly diff mount also viewable, and everything is a mess under the car because I had a badly leaking driver’s side output shaft seal (very common). Just replaced that before starting on the coolers. Once I get the Dry Sump in so I know I won’t be dumping oil up front anymore I’m taking it somewhere to have the under-side steam cleaned.

-TJ