mint low km 1992 corvette for sale

1992 Corvette - saftey and etest done this year - the car is in amazing condition - only 42,000 original kms - some options the car has:
Air conditioning - ice cold
Cruise control
Power locks
Power mirrors
Power steering
Power trunk
Tilt wheel
Power windows
Tinted glass
CD player
Bucket seats
Leather seats
Memory seats
Power seats
Airbag: driver
Airbag: passenger
Anti-theft key
Anti-lock brakes
Fog lights
Traction control
Alloy wheels
This corvette is damn near perfect, the pictures dont do it justice. Its also was the first year of the LT1 350cid motor with 300hp and 330tq right out of the box.

Im only asking $16,500 obo - people are asking the same or more money for these vettes with 100,000 more kms, this is a steal for this car, but I want it gone, to many other things on the go.

Not interested in trades.

Best way to contact me is through email. Or call or txt 905-630-2629.

Tim

Actually i would consider trades + cash on your end for a clean swapped 240

With that said my definition of clean is the car im posting for sale, if your car has been hacked in any way shape or forum, has mismatched rims, cut springs, 2 different front seats, zipties/ductape holding the body togther, some retarded looking bodykit, shopping kart wing, welded diff, no interior, rotted, or is more then one colour or has more then one shade of the same colour - im not at all interested.

Tim~

That rules out about 99.5% of the cars on this forum, just saying.

wouldn’t buy a car off your friends dan just saying glws

I’m sorry, do I know you? Last I checked I’ve never met you, and you don’t know my friends.

If you did know me you’d know that my car is in better shape and has more work done to it than probably 70% of the people on here, most likely including you. And out of my "friends’ "
cars, mines not even that nice.

Rofl.

But anyways, yes, glws. Car is in good shape.