MINT Ludwig Drum Set

Alright got a MINT Ludwig drum set for sale, comes with hi-hat, crash/ride cymbol (both in one), a floor tom, a bass drum with pedal, snare drum, music stand and 2 tom toms. I will also throw in a ludwig seat. I bought this whole set for $1700 new 3 years ago then payed $150 for the ride/crash and $100 for the hi hats plus $75 for the seat. So in total the set cost about $2000. I played it all of about 10 times since then. It’s cherry red in colour and in mint condition minus some indents in the skin of some of the drums (got a little messed up in my move but still works amazing). I’m looking to sell for $1500 OBO and looking for a quick sale as this set is hard to find now a days, and the only place to sell it if any is Cosmo Music.

[IMG]http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f164/Stiky122/DrumSet001.jpg

[/IMG]

Is the set wrapped in vynal or is it paint? I play pearl but i need something to bring on the road.

It’s paint with a clear coat I believe. It’s a nice looking set and in mint condition, I really don’t want to part with it but I need to free up some house space and it’s taking up too much room. I haven’t even had it set up in the past 2 years due to space issues.

EDIT: Also found a remo drum pad I can throw in the deal as well.

Will also trade for car parts… Looking for r32 xmember, 3 inch exhaust with cat… Will work out a deal… Don’t be shy throw me offers

Day early but need these gone… Bump now entertaining offers around $1000

would you consider selling just the drums (bass, toms, and snare)? I have everyting else lol, just want to upgrade from my current base setup which is slowly falling apart on me.

hey man depends, shoot me an offer and well work out a deal… For just drums I’d be looking for atleast $650-700 but I can work it out and am flexible. Give me a call at 416-930-0265.

Thanks,

Chris.

BUMP I need these things gone, looking for $800 OBO… Help me get my car back on the road and get one HELL of a steal.

SOLD!

'grats! Ludwig’s are siiick.

Yeah man got lowballed to shit, from $650-520 but I needed the cash.

yeah man i’m almost dead-ass broke too but i will never sell my kit :smiley: lol