MISSING DARTS from last night at my house!! LMFAO

Where’s the video and the pictures? LOL

I’m still missing 2 darts from the gun!

I think we might have a lot of beer left and we may or may not have beer pong again tonight… not sure yet.

Where’s my Youtube video Singh???!!

I was missing lunch meet after my party…god damn theives on shift

:rofl everyone was getting pelted with nerf darts from my sons’ monster nerf gun!

ahhh Silent’s favorite toy

yeah but he’s too much of an old man to come over and play with the other boys! LOL

lol… he is one of the grandpas of shift

Pete just stood there and took it… lmao I was dyin’

nailed him right in the FACE!:rofl

“GUYS THIS ISN’T FUCKIN CANDID CAMERA, TURN THE FUCKIN CAMERA OFF!!!”:rofl:rofl:rofl

:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl OMFG I’M DYING!! LOL LMFAO :rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl

CANDY camera ! not candid ! LOL

wow just wow

this thread delivers

yes sir it does

OMG!!! that was such a great night, I laughed so hard that night…“you guys hit me in the eye!!” LMAO!! you guys should have stayed longer we eneded up getting pretty drunk and having lots of laughs…looking forward to the next time

yea no doubt, i just didnt feel like getting drunk, been drinking too much lately and ddnt wanna drive drunk either, but it was a fun night

next time I’ll have to hook up my real video camera and just record the entire night… LOL

We’ll plan another beer pong night soon! I gotta recover from this weekend… I couldn’t stop laughing… And Singh is totally the instigator of the crowd!!! My son is still hunting for 2 missing darts! lmfao

oh man… lol

Dude you could barely keep the car on the road sober…:rofl

lmao … sounds like a crazy night

lmao!!!

dude… plz

YOUR NOT IN CONTROL IF YOUR OUT OF CONTROL

or whatever that tokyo drift slogan was…