Mitsubishi dealerships willing to negotiate?

PS - I heard Marina Mitsubishi in Webster also has some nice ones on the lot.

keep the advan’s and get a white one…

whites def hot, or black

White FTW…

X’s are the shit, aesthetically at least…

also if you want im totally down for a road trip to find a white one

PS: http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?ct=n&car_id=247883348&dealer_id=497252&car_year=2008&doors=&systime=&listingCounter=2&model=LANCERMITS&adModel=LANCERMITS&search_lang=en&style_flag=1&start_year=2006&keywordsfyc=&keywordsfyc=&keywordsrep=&keywordsrep=&highlightFirstMakeModel=&search_type=new&distance=200&min_price=&drive=&marketZipError=false&advanced=&fuel=&keywords_display=&end_year=2009&showZipError=n&make2=&certified=&engine=&adBodyStyle=&page_location=findacar::ispsearchform&body_code=0&transmission=&listingPriorityPremium=false&default_sort=priceDESC&max_mileage=&address=22602&color=&sort_type=priceDESC&adMake=MIT&max_price=&awsp=false&make=MIT&seller_type=b&num_records=25&cardist=197>

its here in va, theres actually more than one white one here

Ray Laks was a joke. They only wanted to take $1,000 off the price of $33,400. Not to mention, the car was the new rally red… eww…

Also, Ray Laks would only give me $17k for my trade in…

Mabey I’ll call and talk to that sales guy.

They are gonna call me tomorrow. I told the sales manager I wanted 20k for my stock trade in and he said that wasn’t unrealistic. Only problem is that they don’t have what I want in stock. I want a base GSR in anything but red. Cal, ur not associated with that dealership at all are you? Could you be any help?

nah man sorry but on there behalf they can do a dealer trade to get what you want… You want a Hyundai/Mazda/Ford/Lincoln/Mercury/Jeep/Chrysler/Dodge/Mini/Bmw? Than i can help ya lol

Marina Mitsubishi Dodge in Webster had a bunch. The sales people are scumbags but you can talk them down. I managed to talk them up 5k on my trade in when i was considering getting that IX MR that they had/have for sale

If you want me to go with you to the dealership let me know… We will print up kbb for yours, and edmunds…Get the invoice for there car…

Does your car have a clean carfax? if you dont know pm me the vin and i’ll get it for you

Stay away from Marina. Burdick Mitsu near Syracuse:

http://www.driversvillage.com/ou/cicero-mitsubishi/

They have 2 Graphite Grays in stock one base and one SSS and Aero.
PM me if you want to call them ill give you a contact name.

I see - sorry. I know they got some new ones after I bought mine but I also think that two were purchased by people working at the dealership. I got the black with SSS, Aero, and Navi. Very smooth ride - I can’t wait til the spring to put an exhaust on.

I called burdock today. Doesn’t sound like they wanna work numbers. They are saying that in selling the base X at 29,999, they are loosing money. Invoice is aparently 31,500. How can south coast mitsubishi sell them for 29,9k all day long and still be in buesiness if thats the case…

factory to dealer incentives? volume?

Road trip…

MSRP > $32,990

Invoice> $31,093

If you can get one for $29k with the 0% you should definitely jump on that!

http://www.smartcarprices.com/(S(2uwqc045ljmp3sr5cmmgs045))/complete.aspx?from=7&tag=Quote%20Form&vid=9573&make=Mitsubishi&model=Lancer%20Evolution&trim=GSR&colors=Apex%20Silver%20Metallic/Black%20Cloth%20Interior

incentives and holdback etc… unless what you want has been sitting on a lot for a while you’ll need work with a dealer who prefers to sell volume over profit per car. hence my recommendation earlier in this thread.

Volume.

You won’t see southcoast pricing. Also, trade in on an '05 of $20K sounds like dealer suicide, they won’t be able to sell it for that price.

X…

looks as if the car will be gone, im putting it back to stock today for him.

I was offered 19,500 for my 05 with 34,000 miles 2 weeks ago at Marina Dodge, so i’d assume that’s pretty realistic. I think the problem is dealers thinking they can sell these used evos for unrealistic prices. They wanted 28k for the IX MR i was looking at with 26000 miles.

Why don’t you just order one from South Coast and pay the $500 delivery? It’ll be cheaper and faster than wasting your time with NY dealers it seems…

Good luck and let me know how it turns out.