Evo Guy's

Anyone know of any dealers that have them locally? Are they hard to find? I was looking at the MR and wanted to check out a new one.

Also anyone know anyone locally selling a used one between 2003 and 2007?

Ray Laks in West Seneca has new ones

I have an evo for sale… not an MR so you won’t get a weaker transmission if you buy my car :smiley:

lets make a deal, I’m giving my car away at this point.

I believe there are several EVO 8’s for sale on this forum right now, that would probably be your best bet, certainly better than the $tealership.

X…

They have a couple new ones at ray laks, i think they have a mr.

there’s a few used ones for sale, theblue, letitroll, there’s some blue one in tonawanda i think, about a month ago autpplace porsche had a viii in autotrader.

did you read the rest of the posts here at all?

Or did you actually read them and just regurgitate the information?

yeah thanks capt. obvious, but if you have to know I didn’t refresh to see 5 more posts in the time I did actual work.

delete post is an awesome function.

Buy mine.

buy my turbo kit.

DO A BARREL ROLL!

BUY A FUCKING CLUE

YOU CAN HACK AN IPHONE BUT NOT LOOK UP MITSU DEALERS IN BUFFALO?`

hahah buy me some lube first!!!

you fags all think with the right side of your brain

anything the can bring attention to my evo sale is a good thing.

I bought my Evo at Ray Laks and was very happy with them, they gave me an awesome deal on my MR.

Buy my BMW and ill buy theblues EVO. Wait wat?

Well the only reason I want a dealership is to have something with a warranty.

If I want a used one, it would have to be under $20k with less than 40,000 miles.

I’m under $20k and only 46,000… It’s also only like 15k on the transmission, transfer case, and clutch.

if you want to pay more than 18k then you can buy it through a dealer from me :smiley:

No warranty tho which scares me.