SOLD: 2003 EVO

SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

2003 Mitsubishi Lancer Evo
78,000 miles
Clean title

Just bought this in PA with the thought of fixing it up and selling but I figured I would see if anyone wanted it the way it is for cheaper. It needs some body work as you can see from the pictures. The body is pretty straight that is why I bought it, I figured it wouldn’t take much to make it right. Has full 3" turbo back (with cat), GReddy Type RS bov, and MBC boosting at 18/19 psi. Factory sunroof, HID headlights. Mechanically the car is very solid but does have a couple of the common 03 evo issues such as whine in first gear, slightly warped rotors, and the tranny isn’t the smoothest but it shifts fine. Just had it on the lift to check it over, front end is very tight, clean PA car no rust underneath. Will be NYS inspected for the buyer.

ASKING $12,500. This includes a 6 month/7,500 mile warranty.

High miles but nice car. I’m sure someone on here would buy this.

I can almost see where the rally decals were.:uhh:
That paint is BEAT.
How does that even happen in a few short years?

i havent heard one evo that doesnt whine in first gear, its normal.

GLWS

thats a good price for a pretty solid car.

If its still around when i get back from vacation i might have to think about ditching my CRX and getting a small loan for this thing

mine does not… might be an 03 thing :P… nice car…

Edit: and 18/19 is stock boost setting…

RALLY DECALS??? there is no evidence of there ever being decals on this car, and if it was rallied the underside would probably show signs of abuse. it doesnt.

The car needs paintwork, it is what it is. The price is right.

do you take trades? PM me please

:edit:

PMed

one quick question, do u know if the 60k maintenance has been done? timing belt, tensioner, water pump, balance shaft belt?

no idea, but I do have the past owner’s phone number if someone was interested enough

sexy car… looking for a trade for a bike/ cash???

I was just kidding because the paint is harsh.
It sounds like a good deal for that price.:tup:

yeah it is… are these evo’s a single stage paint?

that seams like a really good deal to me! glws

I will do absolutely anything to make a trade for this and my car happen, if it is even possible. holy fuck.

what car?

2006 gti. I bought it like 3 months ago :frowning:

^^^so wait, your going to trade your car for this…and continue making payments on a car that you do not own, meanwhile fixing/maintaining this?

I’ll figure something out…lol.

that sounds like the worst plan ever. dude just stick with what you have for a while or your going to end up fucking yourself hardcore. no offense to the seller, but this car is not what you need right now. stop thinking with your ass and realize what your trying to do.