SOLD: 2003 EVO

PM me the nitty gritty details on EXACTLY what it would need please.

Oh I know, that was/is the plan but if I could have gotten away with snagging this it would be gold. It wont work I’m almost positive but it was worth a shot

GLWS to a good dude

I PM’d you

PM’d right back sir :tup:

you can not trade your car you do not own it

this car is so fun. i can prove this with the speeding ticket i just got. shittttttttt

That paint has some pretty decent oxidation, was the car cared for before you got it? Single stage paint is tough either way

Bump for this guy I don’t know

Haha, GLWS Ryan.

My 04 whined in first gear -Though, after changing the fluid it went away

Buffed the car and raised the price. New pictures are up.

Raised Price? Don’t those usually go down the longer its up for sale?

None the less I want this. Trade ya for it. haha GLWS.

damnnnn a $600 buff job! remind me to not look for you when i need my car detailed :stuck_out_tongue:

Damn you! Why could this not be for sale in February!

will you take payments?..until tax day? lol

glws

lots of interest. looking to move this quick, hence the ridiculously low price

good deal hope my buddy scoops it up

I just edited it, I will now be including a 6 month/7,500 mile warranty with the car. This would cover the motor and tranny, all internal parts.

The transmission that already isn’t shifting as ‘smooth’ as it should? :wink:
lol, wanna trade a 7th gen celica?

It’s a mitsubishi transmission. If you’ve ever owned one you’ll know they’re all notorious for these types of issues. I went thru 3 trannies in my 1g.

yesterday I changed the oil with mobil 1 and changed the transmission fluid with pennzoil synchromesh, which actually made a noticeable difference. the tranny is great, just had minor grind in 3rd but only above 6k if you’re railing on it. it seems much better now with new fluid.

The price looks right, GLWS.