mmmmmm finally

my brother brought these to me today.

time for me to be a FAT BASTARD

http://www.personal.psu.edu/users/m/c/mcg159/pittspeedfun/cookiemint.JPG

:boink :rofl:

Originally posted by Shaggy
:boink :rofl:

and that video is classic. that is so me in a year.

tagalongs > all

you can join team husky

join… hell im the jr. president of the college chapter. im gettin there with any luch ill pass you and brian up and head straight for lou :tounge:

but you are lookin pretty buff in your avatar eric. prrrrrrrrr i likey. i mean nothing . :wink:

Originally posted by SSsuperchargedE
tagalongs > all

X98723947238947238974982374

i have 25 cases of every kind of GS cookie at my disposal. Needless to say, that fact is not helping my diet… :hs:

Originally posted by Darkstar
i have 25 cases of every kind of GS cookie at my disposal. Needless to say, that fact is not helping my diet… :hs:

so how much for how much…

:3some:

i dont know if you’ve ever had Thin Mint ice cream from Bruster’s but its the fuckin shit! try it soon because its only around for a few weeks!

Originally posted by flyinglow57
so how much for how much…

:3some:

$3 box

Darkstar~ If you express mail me a 1/2 case of tagalongs, and a 1/2 case of thin mints, I’ll make you a very happy man… (with $$ of course) :smiley:

Originally posted by huskysgrl
Darkstar~ If you express mail me a 1/2 case of tagalongs, and a 1/2 case of thin mints, I’ll make you a very happy man… (with $$ of course) :smiley:

say the word, and it is done.

and what could you possibly give me besides money that would make me a very happy man… :confused:

how many are in a case?

how many are in a case?

12 i believe…

That’s $36 + express mail… ouch…

How did you get so many damn cookies anyways? You double-teaming for the girl scouts or something?

That’s $36 + express mail… ouch…

How did you get so many damn cookies anyways? You double-teaming for the girl scouts or something?

nah, the people that own the hotel i work at have a daughter that age, so we sell them in the lobby of the hotel. I think we’ve sold over $2K worth, and we have cases and cases of each kind…

You dont have to buy a whole case if you dont want to. I can hook ya up with whatever ya want.

hmmmm, I’ll let you know… I already ate my 2 boxes of tagalongs that I bought, and I really want more… :smiley:

hmmmm, I’ll let you know… I already ate my 2 boxes of tagalongs that I bought, and I really want more… :smiley:

:cool:

trefoils with milk :yum:

i hope my ex ate a shit load of somas like she always does and porked up.