Mod Bug F YOU...2002 WRX

You’re right, me asking the right questions because of how he’s relaying information is insane…I should just let him not worry about it and let his friend do his thing…sorry for caring.

LOL ok w/e i shouldnt of even said shit

you are right, im wrong, you are so NOT sore in any way :rofl

even though he didn’t use celtic, nor have i, it seems like the guy isn’t bringing his modded wrx to a decent tuner considering from what the o/p states “isn’t looking at the logs” right away. that’s nuts…

once i hit the dyno i will show the graph’s on the road tune…then you can all talk about his tuning abilities…but until then he is a fine tuner and knows his stuff…

have your tuner e-mail you the logs…put them in excel…post them…maybe we can help.

who is your tuner anyway?

ya but i thought he said after he was looking at the logs while / or after they drove it every time

im confused :lol

he is a friend…thats all i can really say…doesnt like to be put out there that much.

and after every open loop drive or closed loop doesnt matter…me or him have the computer in our laps looking at logs…

As long as you’re comfortable that’s all that matters. Best of luck. Hope you reach your goals. Keep us posted as to how it goes.

i appreciate it and i will once i hit the dyno! nothing to really prove at this point unless ya take a ride…

havent updated this in a while…

tune is finally all set…i am at a conservative 18psi, the car runs amazingly strong…injectors are flowing at 800cc’s, although im sure the duty cycle isnt even at 50%. missed my chance on the dyno because of money being tight…but i plan on getting it on sometime over the winter and if not, def in the spring

honestly, i am really happy with it and glad i did a turbo upgrade, cant wait till next year for some 1/4 passes after the dyno tune!

Is this the car that is always peeling out of Lia Nissan?

maybe…why? haha

and lets rephrase the peeling out part…i can only loose traction in the rain :slight_smile:

Just wondering if it is the car deafening women and children in the general vacinity.

hahahahah and that isnt even my loud exhaust…if i switch back with my buddy, my perrin exhaust sounds like a helicopter! this injen is quiet

been a while since ive updated, but spring is on its way so hell ill leak my plans.
i am ordering lowering springs here soon, never been huge on suspension, springs have always gotten me by, maybe order a set of sways later in the summer.

was gonna go with koni inserts but talked myself outta them because i need tires and a fender. i will be putting my BIG TMIC in (hopefully) had some real fitment trouble over the summer so, gonna go for round 2 on it, and then getting a dyno tune!

i am going with army green wheels, gonna get them powder coated by a buddy of mine, and after that she should be good to go for some summer fun.

plan for this year is high 12’s in the 1/4 mile…

good luck with your goals man!