Mod Please Delete!

firewall swap or welded front clip???

Is the fire wall the better way to go?

welded front clip is more jdm yo

Whole Front Clip Welded!!! No shity firewall only swapp…ITS MORE JDM :slight_smile:
i edit it saying that. and it does have the oem side marker wiring with the bulb holder and thewiper are reverse straight JDM Yo

No really a little cheaper for people to shipp firewall then whole front clips that all…

Dave, PM me rock bottom on the RHD civic. Is it titled legally? I’ve got cash next week.

hah y would i need to theres no motor there

wat?

I see 2 cars, 2 motors.

Yes the car is new york state title. I’m awaiting the title sent in about 3 weeks ago. And suzkifreek it does have a motor in there its not a shell…

sweet, well if you’re serious about selling lets do it. id love to have it b4 june 1 to take to the marcus dairy meet in CT. she runs and drives without problem correct?

pm me about the rh car i have cash check/ credit let me know… i have a dolly to take it home

or if u part it out i just need the dash

YES RYAN!!! DO IT!!!

you’ve got receipts and shit for the front clip correct? don’t want any hassle from the police.

u gonna b around tonight for me to check it out?

Hey ryan, I do not have the reciept for the front end. I do have the jdm vin if that helps at all.

is it this car?
http://nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=31927&highlight=rhd

^ no not that car. someone else bought it.

eh, i’ll have to let you know dave, no receipts is sketchy. can you get em from the last guy?

y would u need recipts just put body filler/or grind off the vin on the fire wall … the vin on the door jam will match title and reg…thats all u need … with my car my dash tag does no match my reg and title but i have the title from the other car that the dash was out of i have never had a problem. and yes i have been pulled over b4 and they took for ever to look everything over to see if it was all mine

The title has exchange hands 2 times before me and the owner before the last one I brought it from was the one who did it. I can try to trace it down. Ill let you know.

And if u are refering to jamelgq rusted as hatch no his was only firewall conversion I believe.

I hope you get this Ryan. I want to drive around with you, sitting in the “driver” seat holding a fake steering wheel and pretend to swerve into people driving beside us.

lol at all the ricers humping a stock civic because it’s RHD.