Mod Please Delete!

The only way you should do it.

Remember that kid with the RHD 240? sheesh, what a damn ricer that guy was. :lol:

i had to do that to fit my tuuuurbo!

however, that hatch is clean. GLWS.

grinding a vin off is a felony and not showing receipts for a front clip you cant prove you bought is theft. i still wanna see it if youre around tonight. it’d be nice to put my turbo motor in this car.

The car does have a vin just the firewall has a japanese vin. And I spoke to the perivous owner he said he will look for it. So my fingers are crossed. The vin matches the one located on the driver side door. The motor I have the title for that vin. I’m just waiting to hear back from the other guy about the jdm clip.

well if i get it consider this sold.

after considering everything i want to enjoy the rhd civic before i sell it. i havent even driven it and i wanna drive it one season before selling it. thanks for all the interest and it will be ready to sell in another couple of months.

:word: after driving with you all the way out to baltimore to pick up the teal hatch and changing an alternator on the side of the road at 3 am, and helping you drop that engine in the rhd shell i’d be a little upset if you sold either one so quickly!

Pm me a real price on that CX hatch. I need a work car but that’s far far far away from $3500 “obo”. You keep the wheels, I’ll bring steelie’s and hit me up with a price.

Nick.

sorry for getting everyone’s hopes up but i decided that no cars that i have will get as good mpg as these 2 cars so i will have to keep the both of them…Thanks agian!

Then delete them from the original posts instead of leaving the pics and descriptions up.
:roll2: