modded xbox 360 - banned - w/ 10 games

Selling a Modded XBOX 360 that has been banned (which means you can use the XBOX with no problem, just cant go online). The XBOX turns on and plays games with no problems. the 12v mod to the fan was also done. using all 12v which makes the fan spin faster.

Included with the XBOX is ONE wireless controller and all original cables (power brick/cable, a/v cables). HDD is NOT included

the only other issue is that the connect button to connect wireless controllers is hit or miss. sometimes works, sometimes doesnt. However if you get the plug and play kit for the controller and plug it in once, it will detect it and it will connect to the XBOX every time after that with no issues. But i will be including one wireless controller that has been already connected to the XBOX and will have no problems connecting.

Games that will be included with XBOX:

Prototype
GTA IV
Fight Night Round 4
Gears of War 2
Call of Duty: World at War
Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare
Bioshock
Assasin’s Creed
Rainbow 6 Vegas 2
Tiger Woods 09

looking to get about $75

is the hdd the hard drive? your keeping it? how are the games included then? I’m so confused…

the games are burned to dual layer DVDs and you just pop them in and play as if it was a real disc you bought from the store. The hdd is only for downloadable content, installing games to the hdd for better load times and holding more saved game files

you can either buy a hard drive on ebay (usually about $20) or buy a memory card

fair enough. thanks for clarifying. this will still play reg store bought games as well?

aaron, i’ll give you $60 for it? can meet you today, lmk

yes this will play normal games as well.

trade for a 360 racing wheel…?

dude you didn’t answer my 2nd question?

I need something to do this winter haha. lmk if $60 is cool, i’ll meet you tday. thanks dude

naw…no need for racing wheel.

thanks though.

Jam…PM sent

SOLD