FS:Modded 360

My banned 360 is up for sale. Getting a new one that im modding again. Comes with everything, wireless controller, power cable, HD cable, 20 gig HDD. Plays everything fine, never any issues. HDDVD player included.

You lowball, i ignore.

Kevin

:tup: good guy good deal

You going to throw in the copy of saints row 2 that got your ass banned in the first place? :stuck_out_tongue:

Pretty ironic that you of all people got banned playing a thug life simulator. :lol:

Is 100 a low ball? I was under the impression that you could buy new Xboxs for 200?

you can, i think they are 199.99 some places, but im not sure what they come with IE:Hard drive and shit like that.

and Jay, smooch! but i can throw in some games, i have a ton, alot i dont even play anymore.

the $199 ones dont come with HD and it a WIRED control…not wireless.

this is a great deal.

GLWS…ill keep my eye open

trade + cash on your end for my non-banned one? :stuck_out_tongue:

i never go on live anyways

good deal :tup:

glws

That might be a damn good deal for both of you if yours is one of the moddable ones.

http://www.biline.ca/X-Box/360/allthreedvdsf360.jpg

If it looks like the Phillips it could be the Phillips/Benq or the LiteOn though. The LiteOn cannot be modded.

My favorite is the Sammy. Easy to mod and by far the best at reading burned disks.

EDIT:
If it does look like the Phillips I can dig up the instructions on how to tell if it’s a Phillips or LiteOn. Since they are physically identical it just involves popping off your faceplate (the part MS lets you take off) and shining a flashlight through a little hole in the front of the DVD drive, looking for a yellow or white wire. I just don’t remember which color = which drive.

EDIT 2:
All white wires = Phillips. Any yellow wires = LiteOn.

if its got a moddable drive sure

lol

FYI there is a pro console for sale on here for $175 that is not banned.

yea or i just force myself upon kevin to mod my xbox for me… i’ll look at what drive i have when i get home. i am getting sick of paying for games :stuck_out_tongue:

this would be an awesome deal for the both of you if it works out.

pro?

what does that include

and i dont see any pro system on here for 185.

open eyes. http://nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=59631

bah

Fuck it ill let it go for 175.00

let me know if you want to get rid of any of the burnt games

I have a modded 360 with a Benq but my dvd burner on my PC took a shit so I havent been able to burn any games…

so modding a xbox just involves switching out the drivers?

and with having your xbox banned does this just mean that your account cant sign in but anyone elses can?

my console is banned so when i get a new one, ill be fine.