MOHUD Solo Event 1 In-Car

Hope you like

that looks sped up… cut the music and lets hear the exhaust :wink:

Nah its not sped up, unless compressing the video for Quicktime did something. The camera I used is a GoPro…its mount has a waterproof case so it can be used snowboarding/mountainbiking, etc, so it doesn’t record sound very well.

nice vid. i can see that on your first run you messed up the second loop by where we were working at station 5, i almost understeered through those three cones, that corner is a LOT sharper than it look driving it compared to just standing next to it :lol

Yea, I did on the 3rd run too, drove directly at the first pointer cone. Plus the tires I have on right now really suck, I wish there was going to be another event at ACC sooner rather than later, but hopefully I can make one of the other ones with my new Direzza’s on.

Had I been able to stay for the second heat I know I would have been able to cut off a few seconds, I was really rusty. I got faster each lap, but my last was still a 57.495 I think. As long as I get faster each lap, I’m happy.

I couldn’t get past 5 seconds of the music. But how do you like the GoPro? A friend of mine got me one for my birthday and have yet to use it. So far all I’ve read is that people have trouble with it because it would shut off mid race for no reason at all. But for the horrible audio recording the GoPro has…guys drill out a hole on the case overtop of the mic, but no water/dirt gets in because it’s still covered by the plastic clip that holds the case shut. It doesn’t make the audio great…but everyone says it helps.

nicely done

I’m ready to be flamed…

Auto Xing is the gayest shit I’ve ever seen. Lets see who can go 0-20mph the fastest around some cones in a parking lot while dudes time us with stop watches…

You do realize there are tracks for real road racing right???

Lime Rock??? Watkins Glen???

If I ever go to a auto x event please punch me in the balls. hard.

That is all.