Mom butt...

sorry turbo took a little longer than I expected to install. But Im sure its all good :booty:

yea it is, i threw a quarter at it and it bounced off went halfway across the shop and hit eric in the eye…

jk I wasnt really there haha

do it for me since i was working & u left because of ur hangover!:x:

:bigok:

http://www.pittspeed.com/uploaded/mombutt.jpg

^^^ :rofl:

congrats, you are all experts on womens fashion… hsugh…

who dat be?

Random internet foto: google images search for mom butt.

lol!

Yeah… I’ve had 3 kids… Do I have Mom Butt? I wear the right jeans… and I get a nice work out from Eurodad to help keep it firm…

so they make the ass look fatter?

yikes.

skinny bitches ftw.

on a side note, i’ve seen high school girls with mom butt. i think it’s just a combination of being out of shape and wearing terribly cut jeans. an ass is going to look a hell of a lot better in a pair of diesels than in a pair of walmart jeans.

:eek3: :eek3: :idb:

OK… no one is saying anything now

it was the mental pic of Eurodad “working out” it made everyone vomit and just shutdown mentally.

Is this a request or an observation?

observation

no, they “lift” and “firm” a saggy butt…:dunno: It’s like a built in shelf bra for your ass…never seen a pair in person, just in VS catalogs…

That sounds uncomfortable
I’m still getting used to the waist being 6 inches lower… that alone makes the butt look better

LOL If I try on a pair of pants that are cut at the waist I FEEL like i have mom butt hahahhahahahahh low rise FTW!!!

I can’t stand the built in bras I’d rather freeball, imagine built in bras for your ass? :kekegay: LOL