Mom butt...

At what age does a woman obtain mom butt?

Im just trying to figure out another good way to guess a womans age. Mom butt seems to be a good key feature to narrow it down.

Pics of mom butt?

Like “sucha hot ass she gonna be my baby’s momma”

Or “oh, that ass musta been nice but…” then I’d say around 29-32…
Milf’s are tricky sometimes but if you notice a slight droop hanging inwards or outwards chances are shes popped one out.

^^ Thank you for the wordidge.

I’m guessing your talking about those middle aged women at the gym with the too-tight capri’s on and the wide, flat asses because they are too tight and squeezing the ass inwards?

I’m going to say its going to be more dependent upon the children shes had. I’ve seen some women in their late 30’s, early 40’s, with only one kid or maybe none that have FANTASTIC asses.

Im talking about the saggy mom butt. Like, how its still kinda nice, but long. And the pants can’t hide it.

my wifes a mom & her ass >*

17-28 Butt FTW

if a woman knows her body, there will be no mom butt (if she is reasonably fit) , it has a lot to do w/ the choice in pants/jeans. Are you talking about the jeans/pants that come above the waist, have pleats up front by the zipper and huge pockets? Holy mother of god no woman would look good in “mom pants”…

A woman can have a kick ass…ass, but wear the wrong jeans, the butt gets flat, distorted (pockets placed in the wrong area/wrong sized pockets etc)…Plenty of moms have nice asses, they just don’t know how to show their particular ass off…:dunno:

Sooooooooooo after a certain AGE a woman is supposed to have a MOM ass? So, like I’m 37, and not a mom, do I automatically have a mom’s ass? I think not :headshake: And all MOM’s have Mom’s asses? Hmmmmmmmm, plenty of you guys called NewChic a MILF after meeting her…so does she have a mom ass? :smiley: Think about it :slight_smile:

^ pics of your ass + a new thread with a poll debating wether it is moms ass or not?

if you would have been at dyno day early and on time young-un, you would have had the opportunity to see it in person :slight_smile: why would i have pics of my ass? :dunno: Pilates + treadmill = bonus for the husband :smiley:

i noticed lately they have wonder jeans, that make a girl’s ass look plumper then usually…these jeans are sweet

STFU noob

:love:

anytiem for ya :cuddle:

Yeah Vicky S…(Victoria Secret) makes these jeans, I have yet to test them…not yet anyways, maybe in 10 years lol

that’s what brand of jeans pewter and i wear. were not big are pants and shirts are just padded.

:rofl:

where is your wife to chime in on this thread? :slight_smile:

sorry to hear about your misfortune, so for yoru jeans they have padded socks to help aid in the man dept? i woudl of never guessed