"Monday Action" Vids

im hoping its in ssmokinns car. it sucks if its not because ive got alot of info on there, and a bunch of calls ($) im waiting on…

but anyway. on topic.

street racing 101: laduke dont be late for class

k20 vs smokin… holy shit! dead even!

good runs.

Nice guys! Lots of Gearheads FTW.

You guys have any “legal” attention last night?

Was a perfect night for runs as well.

I will look in my car in a few minutes and I will get ahold of Pete if I have it…I will get it to you later dont worry.

anyways, why do I feel like half my races arent here? Me vs s2k and me vs integra? and also another of me vs joey where I was out a car and he crept in a little around 130.

Well I was the only one with a camera as far as I know…I wasn’t around when you ran the Integra, and I didn’t think to have my girl record the one of you vs Erics S2k. But what race were you out a car and me reeling in? Lol. We only raced twice and both are on video…I stressed that to my passenger to make sure every time the loud white Camaro is next to us, video camera ON :rofl

Who blew their trans?

Very nice runs everyone. Looks like a good time.

tranny bombs FTL.

Gettemmm fixed guys

Isn’t it commonplace for FI’d Civics to blow trans like once a month? Isn’t GermanPSI on his 3-4th now?

I have gone through two since April 22nd(when my car was tuned)…but mine didn’t blow last night…its been fucked up, I just don’t care :rofl

New one should be in within the next week or so.

k20 vs smokin is allways a good race

big boy racing only last night. shit was poppppppin

yea lots of 120mph + cars

dave- your thing sounds sick and moves pretty good!

thanks dood. Im about to go pull my trans right now.

oh i got your sweatshirt too

nice running fella’s. i cant believe all this took place in mexico…muuaaahhhhaaaa.

hah i heard about the tranny that sucks, ill get the sweatshirt eventually no big

its all good. gotta pay to play

maybe I am getting you confused with jasons integra

wow, I need some sleep

In that case then, werent you chris (germanpsi) riding and filming with me and Jason? where is that video?

fuck. All I want is a good exhaust clip of my car so I know if it sounds better now lol

also Brett, you were right. My stock torque arm is now fucked. Its bow’d in the middle.