"Monday Action" Vids

well everyone cant get along with everyone, if thats how you feel about me then thats how you feel about me. im not gonna argue about this on shift because its kinda pointless and childish that is all

that was a cute little argument fellas

Justin plzz fight me plzzzz :slight_smile:

I’ll start editing some of the vids from my car, but I’m not putting that POS race with the white pos up lol.

I was def sleepin or something, I never heard the third horn… I know, It’s hard not to, right?

Dude u got a grenade for a right hand I’m scared lol

hahaha

who cares dude. Then PM it to me. I just want to hear a good exhaust clip. FUCK.

BTW, I know my horn sucks. Next time I will just do 3 purges LOL

GM tech’s were high on some serious shit when they made the F-bodys. They gave them a 350hp power plant, a T56 tranny that is almost bullet proof…and a Cavalier horn and a 4 cylinder S10 rear end.

it sounds ok.

I cant wait to get a 125/150 shot in. 100 shot is baby dick status.

:rofl

99 percent of my post was sarcasm.

sweet then. Post it up fool!

drew , the 4cyl s-10 had a 8.5 in rear end man lolol

Mine didn’t…

it was hit or miss but most 4 cyl,s did cause they had 4.10 gearing

o wow, thats even better. They put a stronger rear end behind a 150hp power plant. awesome.

lol thats my point . although ya could special order a dana 44 for our cars up untill 7 yrs ago or so right threw gm

so wait, could I find a s10 8.5 rear end and would that be a direct swap?

no ,ther is no trq arm mnt on any other 10 bolt but the f-body

ok but what about making it a 4 point mount? with no torque arm.

with some welding prolly do ok . but if your gonna go that rt do a 8.8 ,9in , or a 12 bolt . the 8.5 is marginally stronger than a 7.5