Monday morning check in

ya so i have been at work since 130 am and got my ass out of bed at 1230am. I hate doing my monthly inventory but it needs done even tho i have been f*ckin around most of my time here. I just gotta try and stay awake when i get off of work today so i can get my tires changed and change my brakes and maybe wash this dirty ass car i been driving around. I think its white underneath all of this dirt.

i worked one job from noon to 10:30 pm.

i worked the other job from 12:30 am - 4:30 am.

i just got home, after stopping at eat n park for a breakfast smile… and now i can’t get tired.

Treating myself to Starbucks this morning :slight_smile:

leaving for work now…

damn that sucks. i had to work yesterday 6am-3pm and i was supposed to be here at midnite but slept in a little bit lol. I just had sum smuffins from sheetz and now im feelin lazy and tired i might have to lock the door on the office and take a lil nap before i get back to work

leaving in like 20 minutes

Eh…

officially on the clock, time for some breakfast.

been at work since 6:20, ughh, so much of the day left.

in

Just got it and feeling better about this monday than usual

few hours down few more to go… i’m thinking about leaving early today.

Just got home:booty: time to :zzz:

Ditto.

Work Starts at 3:30 PM :kekegay:

im supposed to be here til 1030 but screw it im leaving now and going home to take a nap :slight_smile:

i been here for a few hrs but think im leaving. i feel all jittery like im gonna have a panic attack (anyone who’s had those know they are NOT fun!)

guess i should lay off the crackpipe? (kidding)

you goin home to make a burial for yer dead fishy?

Morning all! I had an awesome weekend - girlfriends came down from Pittsburgh, went to the BNL show - those guys are hysterical. Also had a conference at Weight Watchers yesterday where I won a couple of awards.

Unfortunatly since I took Friday off my day today is looking rather insane.

no, i flushed him already!