Money, Debt, Interest, the whole crookedness of it and the system

Which will ultimately collapse as it’s one big lie of imaginary values:

I’m sure there are many of whom this will be of interest to (no pun intended lol).

http://yelamdenu.blogsome.com/u-weet-toch-wel-wat-geld-is/

Awesome video. No idea what the rest says as it’s in dutch and my brother in law lives in Holland.

I already knew quite a bit of what the video speaks, the crooked federal reserve system, how real value of gold and silver was taken away from the people with useless ‘tender’ bills lol… and of course as a Muslim and a person who’s studied quite a bit of history, I know the ills of interest and debt, historical significance of slavery and it’s injustice, but, bottom line is, the video just rocks the socks and everyone should see it to really understand what’s going on even now. Quite down to earth and funny, but informative and factual.

These losers behind all this have been plotting for ages and it’s all about setting up a controlling tyrannical secular new world order over all of us. Yeah we’re powerless at times, but hey at least be informed of what’s going on around us.

Your not powerless. Don’t use debt. Live within your means and no debt, interest, etc will bother you. It’s not impossible to do, but everyone wants it all sooner than later.

And for the record, I enjoy the fact we use that “useless tender” instead of gold. Having to melt gold down each time I wanted to buy lunch would be a PITA

buy a farm and some guns

hope i don.t see you guys when the system collapses

hey brock, how’s it going man? Are you still at Sheridan or what?

Yeah buddy… one more year! How about you?