monte ss> mustang gt

So no one wanted to buy my car. I had no other choice but to put it in storage until I have more time and money for it. So it’s last day out on my way to storing it. A mustang decides to play, I know the kid and know he has a bunch of work in the car. Mind you my car is stock except for gears, trani and it might have a little spray here and there. We go at abouta 30mph roll and I hang right with the mustang neither of us pull. We then catch a light and he got me out of the hole but then I put a good 3 lengths on him. He wants to run agian saying he has no traction. But the end came with the same result. We pull over in a parking lot the kid starts yelling at me saying he has a grand national that will eat my car alive. At this point I was still wondering why my car could even keep up with his, because I know the stang isn’t anywhere near stock. Anyways kid tells me to wait so he can go get his “fast car thats runs 9s”. I just left and put my car into storage not to come out until shes built how I want.

good kill

not bad

good kill…