Montel Williams loses his job defending the troops

COMPLETELY throws them off guard about it… good on him

from wikipedia:
On January 30, 2008, after an appearance on the show Fox & Friends in which he criticized the media’s lack of coverage on the Iraq War, it was reported in Variety that CBS TV Distribution terminated the show when key Fox-owned stations chose not to renew it for the 2008-2009 season.

:tup: to him… did he REALLY lose his job though?

George Bush doesn’t care about black people.

i dunno… .its possible, ive been looking online and havent got a definite answer on it…

the way things are nowadays, he very well could have for saying shit like that

Wow I have a whole new level of respect for someone who I just thought was another Dr Phil.

5 days of coverage on a guy who pretended to be people he is not.

No shock, the news isn’t news anymore.

Nice way to stand up against the network.

Nice.
The news sucks nowadays. I hate hearing celebrity bullshit news.

ummm… i dont know what i would do if i didnt know who nicole richie’s father was or what britney and her sister are doing!!!

wow, thats awesome

+1. Imma set the dvr and see what else he’s got to say…:wink:

You know how many times I’d yelled something like that at the tv…daily…

he is right though, the media, and especially fox news are turning more and more into a fuckin tabloid than actual news. O wow look, paris hilton is letting people come into her house and bid on some of her personal items. Who the fuck cares!!! its not news stop feeding me bullshit i could give 2 shits what celebrities are doing. Same thing with heath ledger. Almost 2 weeks after he died, all the major news outlets were done talking about him, except of course, for fox. they are a fucking joke.

i was ready for him to straight pimp slap that white broad that kept interupting him…“silly bitch you only talk when you spoken to!”

:tup: glad someones got the balls to say something about this pointless fucking war and the lack of honoring the fallen soliders