moola

This site is pretty sweet. You get start off with a penny and have to work your way up. You can cash out at anytime also. A couple people from ls2.com have cashed out $50 and $100 without a problem. The only problem is you can’t just sign up but I have 4 invites for anyone that wants to use them.

http://www.moola.com:80/moopubs/b2b/exc/join.jsp?sid=4d544d744e6a6b7a4e7a4d3d-2

but you have 50 posts… jan 2006… why?

[quote=“newman,post:2,topic:31274"”]

but you have 50 posts… jan 2006… why?

[/quote]

I lurk a lot, I show up to some meets every once in awhile. I also went to high school with psp.

i just mean it seems like a scam.

i expected 0 posts and join date of june 2007

i have a moola account. im gonna play for a little bit

[quote=“newman,post:4,topic:31274"”]

i just mean it seems like a scam.

i expected 0 posts and join date of june 2007

[/quote]

lol no scam, LS2.com has a shit load of threads about it. A couple of guys have cashed out money from there.

do you get money when we sign up or something? what’s the deal? how does it work?

newman, its legit. i have an account from a while back. its fun, but its hard to win money. they are not skill games, they are more chance then anything.

[quote=“newman,post:7,topic:31274"”]

do you get money when we sign up or something? what’s the deal? how does it work?

[/quote]

you always have or get 1 penny. You then play heads up against another person. You basically try to double your money each time, but you can play lower stake games to keep your bank roll.

Scam. I spent hours on this like a month ago on this. It doesn’t work. you need to win ten games in a row to actually make 10 bucks.

its not a scam because they give you the fucking penny to being playin with :picard:

its actually really smart.

theres a bunch of different flash games. you play a few games and win, your penny turns into 2 cents. win again it turns into 4 cents, etc etc etc.

before every game you watch a short ad, thats where these guys are getting their revenue from and thats why they give you a penny to start playing. i bet theyre making a killing on how many ads people are watching before their games just so they can keep trying to double their money

its a good time waster if youve got shit else to do :gotme:

im up to 8 cents :hero:

someone get some more invites, pm me when you do plzz

ive got an account, its a pain in the ass to win money

http://www.moola.com:80/moopubs/b2b/exc/join.jsp?sid=4d544d744e7a45304f54673d-2

OfficerK on there as well…

i wanna play someone send me an invite. i’m so bored at work. eurown3d@gmail.com