Moon Sept 10th

Huge car cruise Sept 10th in Moon Township, anyone heard of this and or going. There are a bunch of us heading there early.

i will probably head up, its a fun cruise for sure!

do you have to be invited to go or can you just go? i want to go, where and what time does it start?

I’ll get more info soon. A bunch of us are heading up in the am, probably around 10 or so. I heard this cruise gets over 1000 cars. I don’t think you need to be invited. More info to come…

its in moon park, everyone is invited. burn out competition is hilarious

i’ll be there…nice show

i’ll be there probably around 8am to get my spot.

It had Moon Park filled pretty tightly last year. I’m hoping my schedule next month allows me to at least attend, if not participate.

i’ll be there. sounds like fun

This suck I work on Sundays…how late is it till??? I work till 5

Haven’t been up there in a couple years since I had my Super Coupe, but I’m probably gonna go this year, real nice turnout and setup.

Yeah it is!! That Scion (i think) wasn’t someone on here was it? Cause that was some funny shit!

I’ll be there for sure, I only live about 2 miles from there.

BUMP as a reminder ,This Sunday

I might make it out if the weather is good. It was a pretty good turn out last year.

im pretty sure i;ll be there, directions?

im still going! Anyone want to meet up inside?? I would like to meet some people from here, but would have no idea what anyone looks like.

Ill prolly be there since I live so close to there now.

Where do you live??

robinson…

Anyone know how long it this will be going on today??? I work till 5pm but will be somewhat close. And whats the best way to get to the park from the OLD airport…like by RMU.