Sunday April 4th

Their is a car show in Moon on the 4th at Moon Autobody just down the road from Robert Morris… I know I am going to attend and would ask everyone to join me! The guys running it are doing it for Moon Highschool so the more people the better the project!!

it starts at 12 and goes till 5.

Count me in… :cool:

…me too

ill be there reppin the stock 240!!:tounge:

What about rain, Whitey PM me directions.

We are supposed to go to the UPJ one on saturday same time. I hope bike bike gets here by friday so I can bring them to both to break in the engine :smiley:

a carshow benefitting a HS? explain? :confused:

its their senior project… not really benefitting anyone… their is no charge to the event as well…

really easy to get to. if you are coming from town take the parkway all the way out to where it splits into either 60 or buisness 60. you want to take buisness 60 and at the second light make a right. stay straight on that road for a few miles and you will pass RMU and a few dealerships… The autobody shop is on the left hand side right after the honda dealership but before the VW/Subaru dealership…

anyone can call my cell if they get lost

i can be there around noon but i gotta roll out around 3 :frowning:

ill come down if its not raining

i’ll try to make it down…and see if i can bring a few people.

Originally posted by 1320
ill come down if its not raining

x2

suppose to rain on sunday

i’ll head out …

I’ll be there

One of them Moon HS dudes has a Corvair ( white w/ black stripes) looks alright- :embarass:

anyway I’ll be there…

I will be there

if i dont have to work on sunday ill head down

count me in

I MAY be here for this. I picked up more OT at work and am working 7pm sunday till 7am monday. I’ll ahve to see hwo late I;m out saturday…

weather looks like its gonna be shitty…COLD & Wet:down: