More BMW shit

I have more interior junk…anyone know hoe to reack Constantine who took the last pil… Just random interior stuff… nothing great…

Hmmm can you give me a basic idea of what you have or is this a stop by and grab what you want but stay the eff out of my garage deal again? haha

I reaaalllyyyy need a driver’s side plastic door sill strip, not the actual sill with the m3 logo, but the interior strip that runs from up by the foot well speaker to the b pillar

i really need the other black c-pillar light if you have it sir.
thanks.

Fizzz, I think I have that… I know its not installed so I’ll check pile. German, no luck, but I did have it, musta found trash. I’m in Alaska for another 10 days or so, I’ll look when I return.

Fucking Alaska?? :rofl

so jason, what else are you tossing out?

thanks.

… seat belts, 2 visors with mirrors, alot of behind the dash ductwork and other crap I can not identify… one rear side panel deal with the speaker grill… one pillar cover and thats about it… Someone called dibs on the pile o junk… as I come across anything i THINK PEOPLE MIGHT WANT, I will post.

DIBS ON BOTH VISORS AS LONG AS THEY’RE BLACK.

DIBS DIBS DIBS.

and that strip I talked about, pm’ed you my number, give me a call when it’s most convenient for you to have my come sneak attack.

shits gone dude…was in driveway… sorry…woulda taken a 420 with ya in trade too. Im off to vaca in…oh…4 hours.

Oh :sad Damn it