More stuff from another guy

KA24DE Block
KA24DE Head
1991 240SX 5-speed Transmission (Comes with shifter, NO SHIFT KNOB) — Pending sale
KA24DE Pistons (Stock)
KA24DE Intake Manifold (Stock)
KA24DE Fuel Rail
KA24DE ARP Head Studs
S13 Body Kit Bumper, Side Skirts, Rear Bumper
Rear wing off a Del Sol Small fracture, nothing bondo couldnt fix
Custom Seat Brackets
3" Exhaust Mid-pipe (Between the cat and the muffler)
Turbo Timer

8PSI Turbo (Never installed)
Turbo Elbow Pipe Fits SR20 or KA
3" Down Pipe
Turbo Manifold (Top Mount)
(2) KA24DE Oil Pans
FMIC (Small, for those sleepers out there)
KA24DE Pressure Plate w/bolts
Stock S13 Front Rotors (Need to be cleaned up, but a bit of life left on them)
Autometer Boost Gauge Gauge only Never installed

Off Items
2JZGE Block Bare block
2JZGE Head
2JZGE Crank but I’m told the crank is the same as the GTE
Various Block Internals, i.e., bolts, brackets, rods, pistons (GE)
GE Valve Cover
GE Intake Manifold
GE Fuel Rail
Basically A GE Partout

(2) 16" Rims, 114.3x4 no clue what they are, matte white, never used
(4) 17" Rims, 114.3x4 still no clue, need to be scrubbed down and refinished WANT EM GONE DIRT CHEAP

Open to reasonable offers. Reason for the partout is I am trying to make some more money to buy a 1995 240SX so every little bit helps, will post pics tomorrow.

Email is definitely preferred, as I dont check this everyday. Calling and texting are also open.
518-506-2458

Located in Albany, NY 12203
Willing to ship most stuff so long as you do the leg work on the shipping cost i.e., give me a zipcode
Also willing to drive to meet provided you dont live in buffalo and expect me to meet you there, lol.

Paypal and of course cash
Paypal account is philosopherkai@hotmail.com

Width and offset of 17’s?

Also, what kind of body kit do you have for sale? Is it for a hatch?

more info/pics on the 16s and 17s please

I will post the pics of the rims around 5pm or so. I have no clue what the offset is so I will try to do some digging to find out. The set of 4 could be really done up nicely if you put the work into them which is why I am open to just about anything offered for them.

The kit is for a hatch, never installed. Fiberglass will throw pics up tomorrow as well.

They are both 7JJ. These are the (2) 16" rims. So they would be 16 4x114.3 7JJ offset 38?

These are the 17 4x114.3 7JJ, there are (4) I just didnt feel like digging them all out and take a pic of each one. NOTE (2) of these are matte white, they were originally silver, one is primer black. I am lookin to rob people on these as they need work. There are some scrapes on the curb side of the rim, but nothing that cant be sanded out when you refinish the rims.

Here is the body kit, a photo I have from a ways back, but the only thing is, its satin black now with a few scrapes, so it would obv have to be painted. Again tho, never installed. Looking to get 300 OBO