More turbo SS vids

enjoy.

sweet. i just wish the vid was taken in the daylight

x2…but still niceeeeee…

who was driving?

someone with bad hand positioning on the steering wheel!

My car is in Dormont, when we running?

10-2 please

tru

12&4 is the new 10&2!

straight 12 o’clock with seat leaned back.

Very sweet! It doesnt seem too have alot pick up though, prob just me since he never really got on it for more than 5 seconds…

Its a bit decieving in the vid. I’ve held it against the torque converter to about 6psi and launched and it will spin all 4 if you not on good pavement. 2nd gear being gone also doesn’t help. When 2nd was still in it I think it could hunt down my borthers 03 Z06.

Sweet man, i would love to see that thing run at the track:blue:

:cool:

Nice job on the turbo setup. Does the owner of this truck live near Pittsburgh? Are we going to see track times for this thing when prp opens?

Ive heard the truck is supposed to goto Mississippi

Its going to Mississippi next friday. A new tranny is sitting there waiting for it, as well as a bottom end. I’ll have to keep everyone updated on time slips when I hear them from him.

Sweetness…279 for speed runs ftl tho

there is a black supercharged SS around me that i got to see launch… it was melting the front tires off it while the rears went along for the ride. the first thing i’d do would be to lock the tcase in 4wd or get a selectable one.

went for a ride in it yesterday!!
thing is def sweet
did a very nice job on it jay
i wish it had second gear :sadwavey:
thing pulled hard though in what gears it had :rofl:

ya, the gears it does have are getting slimmer and slimmer. its starting to push threw 3rd when the boost comes up. So much for tuning till he gets a tranny