Moser 12 Bolt + Spohn Suspension - package deal

I’m testing waters here, but I’m pretty sure I want to do this. There are 2 handsome gentlemen on here that are very interested. They have first dibs, but like anything, money talks.

Anywho, this is what i have:

NOTE: the TrueTrac unit and the HD aluminum cover are new this season. Rear end only saw Lucas Differential Lube, with a blend of weights

This is over $3000 worth of quality shit. I would like to sell it as a package deal, and for a little more, I will install it as well. I may also be selling my new Spohn DA Panhard bar as well.

For all the listed stuff, I want $2000, which i believe is a very fair price.

note: this setup is in 100% working condition. The only reason I may be selling is because I’m thinking of going with a shortened rear end equipped with more drag racing oriented setup. This combo will work (and has worked) very well at the track or street, but my setup is a little more extreme than most peoples’ cars, so I’m thinking about going a different direction.

thats a good street/track rear swaybar. No noise, same one I ran this year too (black).
GLWTS

i’m putting this back up for sale. it is in my car but it’s ready to come out as soon as i get payment. first come, first served. this is a complete package and is a killer deal.

i will also install it for $100. i have a HD driveshaft i will throw in CHEAP as well if will work with your app. i was holding this for someone, but they backed out after my holding it a couple months, so now it goes to the first person who gives me money.

i can also accept CC if you add the 3%, this scenario will be explained if needed.

i have a lot of interest on LS1tech, get in while you can…

bump

lets make a deal

will do!

SOLD

wahooo!!!