Most manly drink thread...

The fuck is a manly drink?

I drink shit straight to get right to the point

my homeade wine

real men drink the whole bottle of jack in one sitting and then throw up on them selfs.

JAM is extremely good at puking. And extremely good at getting everyone to watch him puke<3<3

oh dan, i <3 you, especially when you drink coffee and alcohol…

Consumers has rickards I think. JD and sprite is good.,

semen

/thread

Me to liquor store dude, in a loud voice

“I need your largest, cheapest plastic bottle of gin. The more it tastes like clorox the better”

After drinking said 1.75L of gin, I somehow woke up with a burly beard I didnt previously have…

one bourban one scotch one beer

best. story. ever.

Long Island Iced Tea FTW. 6 types of clear liquor, Sour Mix and a splash of Cola for color.

IT"LL GET YA DRUNK.

IT"LL HAVE YA FUCKIN FAT BITCHES IN NO TIME.

thats what i mostly drink when i go out, ill be able to have like 6 or so and a few other drinks and be more than fine…

there is nothing manly about a long island ice tea. you might as well drink red bull and vodkas while wearing a pink popped collar shirt with a stupid fucking aligator on it.

Agreed. Cosmopolitan’s have a shit load of alcohol in them too but that doesnt make it manly.

word, a cosmo will fuck you up. it would take a pretty burly dude to pull off drinking one of those.

http://www.dickel.com/NR/rdonlyres/F64F8E0E-AAD3-4B83-9DB4-345C35B410A6/0/homepage2006_04.gif

any pilsner that contains the one of the following words: saw, bear, rape, hunt buck

that made me :lol: for some reason

there’s a grizzly bear lager or something like that and it comes in a jug and the jug is called a “growler”. it’s real manly. i only drink it when i go trapping, and killing things with my bare hands.

whoops. that was me. forgot to log out my buddy.

hahah

growlers FTW.

Go into consumers and fill up a moonshine jug of stong ass beer for $10.