Mother kills son. Twice.

:wtf

“She placed her hand over her son’s mouth and nose and suffocated him. She had second thoughts about what she did. She performed CPR on her son, brought him back to life and then decided to go forward with that original act she had started to commit,” Schultz said.

:rofl

What a crazy bitch!

Jesus christ what a sick fuck

:rofl that is really really fucked up

Yeah, I read this last night. But benny, you forgot to add that she buried him in the sand on a playground after she killed him. A few days later a mother saw a shoe in the sand, went to grab it… and pulled out the body.

lolmfg

:haha

wow.

what the fuck

before i had kids i knew peeps like that were fucked ,now that i have them i couldnt think or fatham what goes on in there minds to do this …when my kid fucks up i wanna beat his ass and when i look at him i cant let alone kill him twice what kind of scumbag fuck could do that

+1

i love my daughter, and its tough for me to even discipline her in general. whoever would even think about doing something like this, let alone do it, is just beyond sick.

wth?

its like we can hear the most fucked up shit… just for it to get topped by some more fucking up shit…

this is crazy, i mean im laughing in a way at the insanity of the mother, but the fact she killed her kid is sad as fuck

but jesus what a crazy bitch

Is anyone else strangely aroused?

… some one should kill her 3 times…

good thinking :ninjacone

its kinda funny that she killed her son prolly cuz he drove her nuts, felt bad and then took him back… then got reminded of how annoying the kid was when he started screaming and crying so killed him again

Does that mean that she will be tried on two accounts? :ponder

good question:ohnoes

No. She’ll be tried on one count of attempted murder, and then an account of murder, most likely. Since it is only one person she did both on, she may just get the murder charge. Possibly negligence as well.

that bitch should be gutted alive.