Moto Razor Maxx Ve

:dunno: don’t seem ugly & bulky to me…id take any of them over a razr/krzr/motowhatever

prada

chocolate

fusic

i got the lg-9900 envy…no problems with it yet !.. great signal every where but my apartment, but then so does every1 in here cuz its half underground

8600 n prada are very nice phones,others are bulky n not good cam phones,lg’s are known for their poor picture taking n i tend to take alot of pics n video on mine so that was one of the deciding factors as well as the very smallness on my phone. The music player works great without the headphones and is load enough to hear when out n about as well. The lg’s (chocolate)had alot of recalls n tend to have alot of problems as i was about to get one till i researched it,i use my phone aloooooot so i have top be comfortable with it,i would def check out the two i mentioned though previously.

I HATE this argument… ITS A PHONE NOT A CAMERA
if you want to take good pics get a digital camera

IMO no one should be basing a phone purchase on the quality of the camera.
like i said if your using it that much for photos, get a digital camera…they are relatively cheap now & have WAY better quality.

its like poeple who complain that their tahoe rides like a truck…guess what it is a truck

& maybe you don’t know about it…but the fusic is a nice phone…i’m not a huge fan of the color but its small & functional & a good mp3 player.
smaller then the 8600 & just a tad thicker.

They are starting to come out with camera phones that are reaching 3mp.

my phone takes really decent pics,

Nokia candybars for life.

:ugh:

i had an Samsung A900, then went to an A930…A930 sucks compared to the A900, i miss it. I am looking for a new phone now

yay another phone that idiots are going to buy for 400+ dollars and in 2 months it will be down to 100 with a contract.

Still looks nifty.

tru

$60 bucks FTW sucka!