motors

Can any one recommend a junk yard that has a ton of honda stuff mainly looking for a d16 or possibly even a b16a2

millerstown pickapart has plenty of d series parts, but no b16’s
http://www.picapartyard.com/
good luck finding a b16 in a jy I would guess those would be pulled before the car hits the lot.

check car-part.com
they check all yards int he country so you will find one on there justr search for the closest to you

best foreign auto in aliquippa has a ton of hondas

None with motors, trust me.

Your best bet for a complete motor would be either an importer, or a damaged parts car. Around here there is VERY limited resources for that stuff. Even for little stuff anymore…you go to a junkyard to find an interior piece, and some ****ing douchecanoe completely destroyed a complete interior to get one single piece because he was a complete ****tard and didn’t bother/care to properly disassemble things. Both future customers and the yard owner lose out, but I guess that tool got his 5 dollar piece to go home and paint with duplicolor. Wanna know how I really feel?

Interested in a whole car? I know a kid with a 95 4 door. d16 I think.
Clutch went out. He doesn’t want to deal with it. My brother put an engine in this car 1 year ago. Has about 100k on engine, new timing belt and water pump. 200k on car.

You can get it for 450-500.

If he’s not I know someone that is. Find out what that engine is d16z6 or what.

it is the non vtec d16

d16z6???

actually best foreign does have motors there. you just gotta ask mhedi because they pull the good **** im over there on a regular basis. i was just asking him about a d series drop out i was gonna throw in my shell before i sold it and he had a few in the back shop

give them a call