MotorTrend subscription for cheap

http://www.tanga.com/products/motor-trend-magazine-subscription--9

coupon: TREND

You can get 4 years for $12 or 1 year for $3.

Maybe it is just me, but that link sends me to tanga.com, not woot? I would be interested but it also says 17.99 a year.

---------- Post added at 09:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:15 AM ----------

Oops, just put in the coupon code and updated. Looks like a great deal. Are these guys legit?

Works great. Yeah, it goes through tanga but once you enter in the coupon code it comes down to the price listed.

:tup:

I’d do this but I’d never end up reading them, lol.

In.

SPAM>… MODS PLEASE DELETE

Not sure if you followed the link, but it is a legit deal and the OP is an actual member of nyspeed.

i don’t click on internet links… too many virusesus

OMG, yet again proving Pittspeed is the suck at life.

LOL

excuse me… hi, just curious, you have a cavalier in your signature… so as opposed to breaking the news to your family all at once, you just trickle in the notion through your automobile purchase? Build up the courage big guy, we all already know…

LOL pittspeed guys all just make lame attempts at making fun of member’s cars…so funny…this one’s awesome

Wow, more original witty banter from Pittspeed. I am impressed that most of them must use a browser with built in spell check at least.

i’m not a pittspeed guy…BRO, wait, can i call you bro… or is that reserved to other mazda 3 owners??? (i’ll google the handshake).

fuck pittspeed… but more so, fuck this lame attempt of a forum… this is boring as shit and at least 90% of you own shitty cars. GO EAST COAST!

---------- Post added at 01:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:24 PM ----------

built-in if hyphenated… much like strap-on or your-cavalier-rocks

lol @ “built-in if hyphenated”

:gtfo:

Thread cleaned up :tup:

Another banishment from network wide I take it?

MT sucks but I did buy 4 years for like 8 bucks when they did this a few months ago. it comes in the mail and goes right in the bathroom

Yeppers.

anybody receive a copy from this yet?

i haven’t.