Movado Fiero black face watch

As title says, Movado Fiero black face watch. Like new. Literally flawless. I am the original owner, have original box/case and all paperwork. It was purchased brand new from Kay jewelers and only worn probably a dozen times since. I just don’t wear it enough to justify keeping that kind of investment tied up in it.

Will consider all REASONABLE offers, but keep in mind this was originally a ~$3400 piece.

I also have a matching bracelet I had custom made to match the watch. It was originally around $350ish iirc. Willing to include or separate depending on offer.

Lowballers will have all of their tires stabbed next time I’m in the area. Seriously. Don’t waste my time.

Pics and serial #s up later today.

http://www.nyspeed.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=35530&stc=1

Also, if anyone has any advice on where else I might have any luck selling this it would be very much appreciated. I would ideally prefer to avoid going the ebay route.

I would try selling it on watchuseek.com as an alternative means to eBay.

Good luck!

Awesome! Never heard of that site.

Thx for the tip :tup:

Ill vouch for watchuseek I bought my oris off there. Tons of good info and watches for great prices.

I was this close to trading this Fiero for a chrono version of the same but it sold just minutes before I contacted the seller. Dammit!