Movie Review: Hustle & Flow

I got this movie not expecting much - but it was the hotness. Well scripted and well shot, it certainly made the anti-hero pimp a sympathic character despite the fact that he tricks hos.

This is an absolute must see for everyone who listens to hip hop, wants to be a rapper, or enjoyed “Hos Up, Pimps Down”. This DVD is easily worth $20 bucks and is a movie milestone in the same right as “8 Mile”.

Hmm, my GF just picked this up and wants to watch it tonight. Good to hear.

Great movie, I watched it last night. You definitley feel for Terrence Howard’s character in this movie. The blonde with the freckles was Eminem’s X-girlfriend in 8 Mile too. 3 of 4 stars and I really liked seeing Ludacris get knocked the fuck out.

:tup: good flick! It’s hard out here for a pimp!

Watched this movie last night. I thought it was great. Great story, and Terrance Howard’s performance is fantastic. To know how he is in real life and then to see him in this movie, its hard to believe that he was able to play a pimp and make it believable.

Great flick. I didn’t like “Its hard out there for a pimp” when I heard it on the Oscars, but now I can’t get it out of my head. I still think “Whoop that trick” is a better song though.

Good flick, saw it last wk, it is hard out there for a pimp, when your cadillac gas money is spent

lol I didn’t like it much. It had a neat theory but I think the story line didn’t flow very well. And the ending? Who didn’t see that one coming? I won’t spoil it, though.

it was a good movie. i was a little skeptical at first, but the characters were really well developed. :tup:

I know right. I read his interview in GQ, and I was real surprised

I watched parts of it but Id have to sit down and watch the whole movie from beginning --> end. The one thing I couldnt stand is all the closeups like when they were sitting in the car talking and it was dark out.

I give it a 7/10

I liked it.