moving sale...need to go a.s.a.p.

im moving to philly april 1st, and don’t want to bother taking some of this stuff. i don’t have a camera, but if anyone wants to come to my house, your more than welcome to. i live in the city, so im pretty central.

r/c cars…
1-hpi pro 2-aluminum upgrades, newer carbon chassis, ball diffs, slipper clutch, 2 speed-$75

2-clodbuster-esp clodzilla chassis, futaba servos, 2 titan 12 turn motors-$200

juggernaut 2-extremely rare truck!!!-esp extended 4 link suspension, oil shocks, 2 19 turn modofieds, speed control, custom adapter for 2 battery packs-$250

car audio:
alpine v-series 75x4-$75
alpine v-series 100x2-$75
poweracoustik-100x4/200x2-$50
2-12inch mtx 3000’s, sealed box-$100
cerwin vega 5x7-2 pairs-for ford vehicles mostly-$125

you got any cd players for a car

Pics of the clodbuster and juggernaut?

Edit:Just read you don’t have a camera, somewhat interested in the clodbusters. Anymore details?

can you find the model number of the alpine amps? should be on the bottom in a white sticker, or somewhere… If I’m not, a friend might be interested in both…

x2

maybe some links to the model ones u have or camera phone pics would be aight

its a all aluminum chassis, silver finish, 2 titan traxxas 12 turn motoors, full bearings, oil shocks, aluminum servo mounts, white dodge ram body, 4 link suspension, its set up for 2 whell steering, but still the parts for the 4 wheel option.

the amps don’t have the model numbers, i looked when i 1st bought them… you more then welcome to listen before you buy, i promise they both work fine…let me know

I want dibs on the Pro 2. Is it RTR?

model of the poweracoustik amp?

the pro 2 has a motor, radio, not speedo

the poweracoustik amp doesn’t have a sticker anymore. i know its a 4 channel, bridgable, it has letters on top, if thats what you want. i’ll dig it out and look for you. give me a few days, but i assure it works, and you can listen to it if neccessary.

No servo? Or do you mean no ESC? What motor? Pics?

umm, no camera, i said that in the original post. a servo is part of the radio system, no esc. i have one for it, but its an lrp speed control. i paid $140 for it, so im taking it to keep the price of the car low. i bought a new touring car, so im keeping the speed control for that. if you want it with the speed control, it will go $150 for all. the motor is a kyosho atomic 17 turn double modified, new springs, newer brushes. just cleaned after the last run.

Ok you just sold it(without esc, I have an extra one). Can you meet me somewhere up here in butler? My truck is a little unreliable at the moment. Or I could even do cranberry. But that is about as far as I trust it right now.

sold. i’ll pm you.

Any chance of getting that radio this weekend? I found an ESC and I want to run this thing lol.

i just got back from philly. we can hook up this week. ill pm you my schedule when i get home from work on sunday night.