MPSoldiers F150 (Picture Heavy)

I really dont care for brush guards on our style trucks. They just dont flow well with the lines of the truck.

Bull bars tend to look much better on them.

MP eh?! im down in FT Leonard Wood right now with 795 A Co. training!

paul what yr is your truck? I am buying a 2001 f150 tommorrow most likely

my cousin was an MP and trained there. He’s out of the army now though

'06. My brother has an '01 though

word where can i get a good bed cover for not a hefty price?

craigslist.

I bought mine off somebody on there for $80 and it was like brand new and she even gave me all the paperwork on it.

• rep sir + rep

And they let you on the comp haha I was there 2 years ago with D 795 at least your in a good BN.

IMO the brushgaurd was the only part i think looked out of place lol, either way a sharp truck, but i think it will look better without:)

I just gave away a fibreglass toneou cover . Was red and hinged etc .

Fog light housings are melted from having HID’s in them so order some new fog lights not the greatest but better than melted plastic haha
http://img834.imageshack.us/img834/2972/foglight2.jpg

pjb you hard critic you

no no no hahah, im from Latham on block leave til Jan 3.

oh ok gotcha for holiday exodus right? But Congrats and good luck with the rest of your training AIT will be better than basic believe me.

yeah Exodus/Holiday Block Leave… and thanks, basic wasnt too bad but im just ready to get the AIT over with at this point. should be fairly fun tho

I heard MP AIT is only like 5 weeks now idk how they can do that it was 10 when I went and we were going none stop had no time to think

Just got some new Memphis audio speakers put in my truck

hey MPSoldier,

first off, thank you for your service

secondly, when are you coming home for good?

For good in June I’m home in leave right now

Hey, nice truck man! I’d say ditch the brush guard, and maybe plasti-dip the fender flares so they’re black instead of like faded grey lol.

Other than that, I like it a lot