MPSoldiers F150 (Picture Heavy)

Yeah I dont really care for the full brush guards, that go over the lights. I have just a bull/safari/light bar on my crv, think something that style would look better. I like the black and red otherwise though, looking good.

Ford black plastic ftl.

Mother’s Back to Black works for a little while. Ive always gotta use it on my cowl, handles and running boards.

pretty cool. maybe try that black plasti-dip stuff on the wheels so they match the rest of the car

Getting new wheels in june

In for a new exhaust by Krazy Kid this is whats done so far…looks awesome btw Krazy

Custom Built Tips

Piping All Tig Welded

Dynomax Bullet Mufflers

Custom Built X-Pipe

Close up of Pie Cut Welds

So when I get home its getting a 6" Rough country thats gonna be installed by CRC…talked to mike and was wondering if everyone though it would look good for the drop bracket in the front the be red or if it would look cheesy?

if it’s the only red thing down there, yeah it’ll look pretty cheesy

well mike wanted to do that and the spindles red

do what you want, but i think it’d look weird.

Yeah im a little skeptical on it so I think I might go with the black and red but they are gonna photoshop it and show both to me

Saw your truck at CRC last month… looks good. Mike loves his pie cuts

whats your opinion of the drop bracket and spindles?

remove them both, save weight

then I wouldnt have a lift haha

it was a joke… I’m more of the type to do everything “clean” so I’d go black

yeah I think I might end up going with the black . I gotta see first though mike said bowman is gonna photoshop both for me to see.

EWWWW “alpha avengers welcome to the rock hooah” GAY jp good to see another MP arround here haha im mpsoldiers cousin and im also an mp and we are both deployed to the same place currently DONT EVER GO TO CUBA it sucks!

the exhaust looks great some ones showing there welding skills off nice job krazy kid

x2 will go to mike if i need things welded lol

I am getting my seats re-upholstered when I get home, so which ones? Want something that will maybe win shows but also will be subtly and not cheesy.
I would do the ones like the raptor in red not blue.

Also if anyone has any other Ideas post up some pics.

A) Seat covers I have in my truck

B) FX4 Appearance package seats

C) Raptor seats