MPSoldiers F150 (Picture Heavy)

the seat covers you’ve got now are pretty cheesy, and the Raptor ones will look odd if they’re the only red in the cab.

i’d go with the FX4 seats.

Thats why I want to get rid of them haha. I figured most people would vote for either the raptor or the FX4.

you got ripped seats too?

PJB his are pleather.

you have cloth, correct?

my seats are cloth those red and black things are covers. But no my seats aren’t ripped someone spilled something that stained them it was a drink from taco bell so I am just gonna get them re upholstered because I wanted to eventually anyways

Ive also got cloth and theres a big hole on the driver’s side. The seats in these trucks definitely stain way too easily. Even a drop of water leaves a spot on them.

^X2 definitely had that happen…so which ones do you like PJB?

Id go with FX4 out of those choices but honestly I hate leather seats, especially in a truck.

Have you checked out Katzkins (or some weird spelling of it) leather seats? They replace the upholstery with leather.

Just got the windows tinted today. Went with 30% in the front and 30% in the back over the privacy glass.

Dont mind the pipe on the drivers side… I think the damn slip fit connector on that side loosened up. :facepalm. I am going to fix that for him when the lift kit gets here.

nice looks fantastic

haha sorry Mike I will post new pics of the tint when that gets fixed my bad man.

Just ordered a Volant Air Intake and an Edge CTS programmer!!! Ordering my lift this week and the tires mid way through the month.

i install both brands, roadwire is far better quality!

Just Ordered the following:

6" Rough Country Lift kit
18" Ballistic Jesters (Black with red accent)
35" Goodyear Duratracs

They are all being installed by CAPITAL REGION CUSTOMS at the beginning of next month. I am sure KrazyKid will beat me to posting pictures haha. Can not wait.

Some pictures of the tires and rims mounted and balanced(lug nuts around the outside aren’t on and center caps are also off). Now just needs to go to Mike at the end of the month and get the lift put on!!(Thats my buddy in the picture that mounted them for me not me ).

Nice meats!!! Lookin forward to the lift too!!!

Doesn’t have to do with the truck but I’m back in the good old US. Right now I am demobilizing but should be back in NY in a little over a week!!

Nice… i have the same tires on my integra

Some Pictures I took at work today.