MR. 2, your car is ready

They didn’t do a very good job of arranging most of the wear parts in that gen mr2… I still couldn’t believe the asinine location of the oil filter on the turbo engine.

I can’t believe your car was that dirty to start with!

:word:

I was also amazed at how dirty it was.

Where are pictures of the 93? The 93 doesn’t have the black moudling, right?

Nice job.

Yeah, yeah, it’s been my daily driver for 2 weeks and it’s black, what do you expect, haha.

Adam, the red 93’s did have dark navy/black moulding, but my 93 was repainted in 2003 (car was from Virginia and spent it’s whole life there minus the last year), so it’s all red now to match. I’ll get some photos of it soon…

Nice man, all red is the way to go for sure. Jim’s looked terrible though, so i’m hoping yours looks better ( which it probably does ).

You have PM!

it looked 100% better, and ran 10,000% longer than both of your mr2’s :tup:

Well, gotta disagree.

Better point would have been to say it ran 1000% longer than both of mine combined :tup:

only pic i have hosted anywhere… why don’t you post yours :lol:

Wow, I remember taking those at the Beaver. That was fun when the cop came on to the beach, haha.

Looks good Joe, I thought it looked really shiny at work this morning. Great job Mark!

wow, you wanna detail my car like that? PM me a price. Looks great BTW

Sent ya a PM.

VERY Interested…pics?

:snky:

Don’t have any at the moment (I don’t own a working camera as of 2 days ago). Stop by? Let me know.

i love these cars,in for pics of said spring sale

damn joe thats looks sick! still getting it repainted?

in for sale of the red one. thats one fun little car!

Yep…whole car is being taken down to the bare metal, all the glass is coming out, doors off, etc. It’s going to be amazing.

In regards to the red one, you’re going to have to talk to Tom, Luke, and a few others first, haha.

I still think you’re nuts! The paint on the black car looks great.