Multiple 80's Honda ATCs (Three Wheelers/Trikes)

I have for sale a few Honda ATCs:

• 1982 Honda ATC 185s. Both front and rear brakes work, no cracks in fenders. No rips on seat. Does not burn oil, does not smoke at all. Idles perfect, tires are like new. Headlight and tail light both work. Shifts great, purrs like a kitten. This model does not have front or rear suspension. Pull-start only, works great. Has hitch also. Asking $650.
  • 1985 Honda ATC 250ES Big Red. All new tires, new front fender, rear fenders are in good shape with 2 small cracks (3" or less). Electric start works great, brakes do need work done to them - need adjustment. Has reverse! Front rack is bent but can be straightened. All lights work. Plastic tank so no rust. Has a hitch. Has both front and rear suspension. Asking $750. SOLD SOLD SOLD
  • 1984 Honda 200s. Both front and rear brakes work, no cracks in fenders. No rips on seat. Burns oil and smokes - needs new rings most likely. Headlight works, shifts great. This model has front suspension only. Pull-start only. Asking $500.
  • 1985 Honda 200 Auto-X. Conversion of 200X chassis/fenders/etc and 200M engine/clutch/drivetrain. So basically, a sport handling trike but with an auto-clutch, and electric start with a battery. I’ve never seen another one like it, and it was done right. Not ghetto-rigged. Rear tires leak air slowly over time. Comes with two sets of fenders/seats. Has optional rear six-pack rack included as well. And a hitch. Thing is awesome fun. Asking $750. SOLD SOLD SOLD

Pics of Big Red:[ATTACH=CONFIG]31769[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]31770[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]31771[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]31772[/ATTACH]

See next post for pics of 185s.

Please PM offers, serious questions, interest, etc.

All machines located in North Tonawanda at same location.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]31775[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]31776[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]31777[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]31778[/ATTACH]

Do any have reverse?

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

1985 Honda 200 Auto-X: [ATTACH=CONFIG]31779[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]31780[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]31781[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]31782[/ATTACH]

• Updated - - -

Yes - 85 Big Red has reverse! Updated original post with that info as well.

Do Big Reds really pull $750?! I’m not shitting up your thread, I have a Big Red with reverse and am stoked they’re fetching this much.

In great condition a Big Red is worth $1000 to the right person. That is the 250 version. Honda also made a pre-85 ‘200ES’ version labeled as a Big Red as well. Those are closer to $500 range.

This is fantastic news! Thank you!

I had a '84 200s. I put it threw hell and it would not die. Topped out around 40mph, awesome in snow and mud. Lean back and the front just floats on top.

Update - 250 Big Red sold. Others still available but people coming this weekend to look at a couple of them.

My friend has a 84 200 and only paid $30…

They are all well worth his asking prices.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

My 200s used to burn oil. We called it the mosquito repellant.

Agree, I’ve owned all of these at one point, but I used a 185 engine in the 200x.

These will run forever!

fuck i had a 185 as a kid.

i wish i had a place to keep things like this out here.

i would be blasting up and down Huntington beach like Mahoney

https://youtu.be/h2hdVZJXPkM

200x (auto-x) sold.

Still have the 200s that smokes and the 185s that is in great condition.