Murder Trials

Aren’t really about politics, though Mo Hassan does seem to be campaigning for the post of village idiot. Can this thread get moved out of Politisuck. Oh, and opened?

http://www.politisuck.com/showthread.php?65748-Beheading-in-WNY!-Now-at-Trial

More politi-suck fail. I refuse to go there. It’s not setting myself on fire, but it’s a far easier form of protest.

yeah, i was wondering why it was closed too.

Just an oops I’m sure. But still, can that thread get moved out of Politisuck and then Politisuck closed since nobody cares enough about politics to check a politics-only message board? KTHX.

I thought it was a good idea when it first opened, but it just gets no traffic. Probably didn’t help that ahmed ruined it right out of the gates, but it has just fizzled. I’ve got no problem just using OT, but if the threads are going to get moved then political discussion is pretty much a lost cause here.

Yeah I was on my way out and meant to combine the threads but somehow I locked it and moved it :ham:

It’s not a political topic but the reason the original thread was there in the first place was because it started to go down the racist / ignorance road at one point. Fry, your the one who deleted a bunch of posts in that thread and even suggested the topic wasn’t fit for the consumption of the masses back when you were a mod, lol.

Thread moved to NET-OT, but on condition that it stays civil.

And Politisuck stays. I’d rather hear complaints from the 4 of us who care about politics and how we have to read them on another forum, verses the “masses” who don’t care, stir up garbage in them and detract from automotive topics, then complain that “all this website is for is politics!” Having an “adult table” is nice and has resulted in far less crying and more automotive focus.

I am ok with politisuck because unlike nyspeed I can actually see it at work.

LOL really? Man I was a hard ass. Nice to know that I’ve fully embraced rejoining the unwashed masses. :stuck_out_tongue:

As for politisuck staying… Okey dokey. It’s your sandbox. :tup: