Muscle cars

x3

99 camaro Z-28 some boltons.

my dad also has a 63 impala ss

look a boosted import will never ever be considered muscle. so why even try to compare?? yes they can be made fast but reality in the end most ppl would rather look at american cars then imports when it goes to cruises. now if youre talking about import shows you wont find many american cars there.

theres only a few imports that i even bother to look at when at a cruise. rest just take up space where other cars could be. but again if you seen an american car at import daze that would be stupid.

I agree and I didn’t make that original post I have to make sure to log out from now on…:doh:

no i never said anythign about either cars at whatever kind of car show i was responding to cutty’s post.

a car is a car who cares :wink:

I agree, thats why they shouldn’t let canadian built F bodies at cruises IMO. Those damm LS1’s taking my parking space, don’t they know my car was put together in Normal IL?

who the hell cares where their built, they were the most powerful cars in GM’s stable. I’m a FBody junkie for life.

BTW for the ratio:

2002 Trans Am
1969 Mach 1
1986 Fiero GT
(Coming soon) Syclone, or Comp T/A

It was sarcasm. Hook, line, and sinker.

You are correct, it doesen’t matter where they were built. A car is a car is a car. Import, domestic, 8 cyl, 10 cyl, 3 cyl, 5 cylinder turbo, doesen’t matter. They are all cool/neat in their own little way. I preffer seeing rare cars at the shows, but that is me. I see corvetts everyday, but I don’t see say a Honda S600 everyday (never saw one actually, would love to).

i agree 100%, if my T/A wasnt so clean, it wouldnt be at any shows, but i dont mind seeing a FD3-RX7, but keep the 03 STi’s, and Neons with 20s at home.

i guess i got one… is a Irocz considered muscle? lol i got the L98

pony car fuckhead

cars i have owned: 89 blue iroc-z 350 tpi 5 speed.

cars i have: 86 monte SS (4 sale)
96 camaro ss (clone) soon be to lsx powerd

my dad has had a fair share of musle cars, 69 yenko nova(ran high 10’s) and a 69 GTX that ran mid eleven’s to name a few. both cars were basically stock. i know the yenko had headers/exhaust 4:56’s and slicks/skinnies. same with the gtx’s

your dad HAD a yenko nova??? :wackit:
werent those the rarest yenkos?
i bet u hes kicking himself in the ass for letting it go!
as much as i dont like the later,“more popular” novas, who wouldnt like anything Yenko? even the corvair!

gotta love the locals making some of the baddest ass muscle cars!!!

I have a 99 WS.6 that I like to think is a muscle car

but it is a pony car like the mustang, not a muscle car. :stick:

my brother in law has a 70 olds 442 for sale, that’s the closest thing to a muscle car in my family right now :frowning:

we are talking about 30 years and a whole buch of weight. so no, a car is not a car. its like comparing a tennis pro to a football player…yeah they are both athletes thats about it. that list post is bogus anyway. muscle cars are muscle cars and corvette/ firebirds/ vipers aren’t.

Many buick GS’s have went high 12’s from the factory. that 13.38 was from the motor trend road test done on POLYGLASS GT’s. you know how shitty tires like that are compared to todays tires. buicks run that at the stock muscle car drags.

besdies and evo isn’t a muscle car, its fucken all wheel drive an weighs like 1000 pounds less.

that for sure is a muscle car.

did i say it was? sorry…dont’ recall doing that

well i took it as you impling that when u used it as an example.

Trans Am here and well into the 11’s. Is that enough muscle?