Music gurus check in............

I am looking for some new tunes for my phone/MP3 player to listen to at the gym. I am primarily looking for something like hard rock,metal and or heavy. I don’t have too much i dl’d from limewire and i know alot of u guys listen to this shit. U know…shit that pumps u up so when i am lifting alone i can get motivated…:beer: Anything?

atreyu, mushroomhead, chimaira, killswitch engage, bullet for my valentine, demon hunter, mudvayne, lamb of god, trivium, throwdown… the list goes on and on…

childern of bodom, cradle of flith

Hatebreed is what I usually listen to when I do that shit.

PANTERA-Respect

circle of dead children

end of thread

:bsflag:

You were listening to Alanis Morissette when I was in the Jeep last.

Yeah call it cheesy, but I listen to the Rocky III or IV soundtrack when I work out a lot of the time.

So you have decided to move past all the Britney Spears and Elton John for you workouts???

I listen to those on leg days only…:booty:

Skillet!

Listen to Blood for Blood. Boston hardcore. It’ll get you pumped.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=QUGLM3BD

Its the guitar hero I and II soundtrack. Lots of mixed stuff if you’ve ever played the game. Soft rock down to really heavy stuff.

canderia-dead bury the dead and temple of sickness
between the buried and me
slayer-angel of death
blackwel
usually get me wound up on the uphill run days

Hard to beat Slayer for working out.

But I thought you were sticking with the Richard Simmons tapes.

Thanks guys! I am going to check these all out later or tomorrow n DL some. And jeff…richard simmons tapes will always be in my heart but it’s time for something new…

Children of Bodom.

my short list:

bloodsimple
east west
fozzy
machine head
Puya
Pillar
the Apex Theory
Otep
Demon Hunter
Nonpoint

atreyu and mudvane is some good shit! slayer i have already listened to in my BMX days and there were other good ones as well so i dl’d most of them

Demise of Eros(comercial release is pretty upbeat)
The Red Cord

theres a ton more but I dont have my list in front of me.

Phil Collins - In The Air Tonight

I know it sounds gay but believe it or not its on the #1 spot of some NFL players’ MP3 players. They say that it pumps them up before a game.