Music Review: Korn Unplugged 2007

Just picked this up yesterday. I’m not THAT much of a Korn fan, but I heard them play on (letterman/leno) last week and it was fantastic. Even if you don’t like Korn, check it out, the music is different. Just some thoughts.

The song “Throw me away” is absolutley fantastic. Can’t stop listening.

Amy Lee sings along with a few tracks. Freak on a Leash was very well done by them both.

They do a great Radiohead cover. Anyone guess what it is? http://roclife.org/forums/images/smilies/icon_biggrin.gif

I give it a 7 out of 10. I guess if I was more familiar with the non mainstream songs/bigger fan, I would have like alot of other songs, But the 4 or 5 songs I do know are very well done. Worth picking up. http://roclife.org/forums/images/smilies/tup.gif

P.S. I <3 Unplugged CD’s

damn is this an mtv release?

its been on TV alot lately, good show :tup:

No clue, I kinda , uh, “payed” for it online :snky:

cd sucks, this is something that should not of been done. now lets have slipknot and hatebreed do unplugged, yeah there is a good idea

i heard the freak on a leash acoustic and thought it was pretty rad, but I thought it was a cover. Now that I know it’s by actual members of korn, I never want to hear it again.

Amy Lee can sing!

yea korn shouldn’t be unplugged imho…

the freak on a leash with amy lee = amazing

That’s about the only thing she has going for herself.

She is a musician. What else would she need? :bloated:

Yeah, Korn is not my favorite, but I am a sucker for anything unplugged. I thought the song Twisted Transistor sucked balls. Then I heard the unplugged version and I think it is fantastic.

However, Nirvana & Alice in Chains Unplugged > *

i thought the freak on a leash with amy lee was horrible

godly :headbang:

amy lee is pretty awesome.

korn is pretty intense in concert.

i know most probably don’t like linkin park, but when Jonathan Davis came out to sing with LP during “One Step Closer” it was pretty awesome to witness

i know a kid who got KORN tattooed across his back when i was in high school.

i bet he is seriously regretting that decision right about… now.

Hahahaha korn sucks. All that music sucks.

It reminds me of losers wearing trench coats. I cant even wear a rain coat now over a suit, because Im too afraid ill look like a trench coat wearing faggot…

god I hate everything

you know

unplugged was really cool like 6 years ago.