Music Video Release - Shot locally in Pittsburgh, mostly towards Cannonsburg

I thought I would share this with everyone, as I’m pretty stoked. Not that it was shot in Pittsburgh, but because our kids were cast a role in it. A lot of parents try to get their kids on some lame children’s TV show… not my wife, she tries to get them into any TV or movies! It was shoot a couple months ago, and was just released today.

How cool will it be when they are older to say “oh yeah? Well in Kindergarten I was in a Heavy Metal video!”

http://www.altpress.com/aptv/video/exclusive_times_of_grace_feat._members_of_killswit ch_engage_strength_in_num/

not my type of music but thought it was a good vid.

Not my first choice in tunes… but I’ll watch it over and over, since it’s my kids picture in the locket, and at the end of the video!!! (yeah still pumped about it)

Awesome.

Adam Dutkiewicz ftw.

nice

Very Sweet Shit

Good stuff. Definitely something your kids will like to watch years from now.

Looks like the tunnel on the Montour Trail near me.

It is, and you can kinda easily pick out which parts were shot at the junkyard not too far away, want to say near the exit south of Cannonsburg. (obviously I don’t know the area well enough to remember…

fun experience

why did you let your kids huge those bums??? lol (neat)

:tup: that is pretty cool. Kids up here get to be in Fisher Price commercials as their headquarters is in East Aurora just outside of Buffalo. I think a music video is a bit cooler than a Mr Potato head commercial though.

it’s on Youtube now… so I added the youtube screen to the original post…