something being filmed downtown

anyone else notice smithfield from 3rd to 5th is all taken up by trailors and some producing studio’s equipment.

anyone hear of any movies being filmed? it’s right outside my building… didn’t seen anyone with cameras though :dunno:

maybe its the same crew filming at North Hills High :dunno: some silly high school movie

i read a few months ago that part of the new superman movie may be filmed around here. i havn’t heard anything else about that though

i’ll investigate

OK

anyone figure it out???

What BS do you put up with to have such a “nice” view of the city & to be able to just go out and investigate? I mean seriously –

haha… i went for a walk to ship my ebay shit, then i went to cvs and bought a new toothbrush…then i was bored and bs’d about what a shithole pittsburgh is to the dude in the convience store on the corner after i got a mt dew… then i saw all the trucks, came in here and posted about it, then walked outside and got a paper off the dude and asked what was up with the trucks… he’s now investigating and i needed to get back to sitting on my ass.

computer jobs > *

maybe he’ll drive around down there

:bigthumb:

so now u have other people investigating what u said u would do… nice

i do refuse to go out of my way on a daily basis.

My ass = in seat 8 hours unless site inspection so :finger:

I think it might be another scene from the movie “Graduation”. They filmed a bank robbery scene and a fleeing-on-foot scene 2 blocks down the street. They had about 4 - 5 blocks worth blocked off for all of last week. It’s about kids who rob a bank on their graduation day. I didn’t recognize any of the names of the actors/actresses though. But thats not saying much since I hardly ever watch movies.

Ic

yeah!!! GRAD is all over the place and they’re all wearing green… the dude i just talked to said it’s some ‘punk movie with kids’… so i’m assuming he’s a pissy union worker :kekegay: … i mean he was just standing around talking to random people inquiring about whatever (me)

i also offered to be a stunt driver for the movie… that job is pending.

http://www.timesonline.com/site/news.cfm?newsid=15041220&BRD=2305&PAG=461&dept_id=478569&rfi=8

there u go, but then u cant pittspeed… unless u have wireless :cool:

ahhhhh